_size_of_stack_reserve__()

 Hello,

I've created a program that has a part that runs
in a new thread. I start the new thread with
  _beginthread(ChessSrv,NULL,65536,NULL);
I started with a stacksize of 8192, but increased
it to see if it helped, but not so.
ChessSrv is defined as:
  void ChessSrv(void *param);
I link with libcygwin.a and libmsvcrt.a
the compile is done with:
  gcc -c ChessSrv.c -o ChessSrv.o
  gcc -g -o ChessSrv.exe ChessSrv.o ChessSrv.res *.a -e _mainCRTStartup -mwindows
The program startsup OK with the window, and I can see in gdb that the dlls are loading, then before
the new thread are called the error comes:
Segmentation fault in _size_of_stack_reserve__()

 Any help will be appriciated.

  Rolf Gustafsson.
-