Cygwin Users Guide, Cygwin API Reference available

FYI, I've put up links to two new pieces of Cygwin documentation on
the project WWW site, a Cygwin users' guide and a Cygwin library API
reference guide.  Some of the info is already in the FAQ but there is
some potentially useful new information as well...

Note that the latest sgml files corresponding to these are included in
the snapshots.  If anyone has changes to send in to make either of
these more complete, we would welcome them.

Regards,

--
Geoffrey Noer
noer@cygnus.com