B20: Select fails with errno = ECHILD

I'm working with B20 trying to bring the PostgreSQL database server up.  I'm
getting some pieces up and running, but I keep getting an error in which the
wait loop fails waiting on select() with an errno of 10 (ECHILD).  Can anyone
tell me what that means and what might be wrong?

Thanks,
Craig

Craig Setera
AS/400 Enterprise Java Development