Re: B20: piping problem in pdksh

>- are you using Sergey Okhapkins updated cygwin1.dll (which has some B20 fixes)
>- what is your CYGWIN variable set to, and is it set *before* any cygwin
>  program is started?
>- are your mount points text==binary or text!=binary?
>
>For reference, my mounts are all text=binary, I'm using Sergeys coolview dll,
>and my CYGWIN variable is set to this:
>
>	CYGWIN=tty binmode glob title strip_title

Setting CYGWIN to "tty glob title strip_title" seemed to do the trick.
The binmode option broke my ~/.profile script.

>Oh, and if you want to email me your // pathname fixes for pdksh I'd appreciate
>it. ;^)

Attached is a modified path.c file for pdksh 5.2.13. Just grep for
CYGWIN32_PATCH to see my change. It's pretty simple.

I sent this modification to the maintainer of pdksh but did not get a reply.

Thanks for the help,
Terry Griffin

path.c