Is Cygwin B20 OK ? Or patched soon ?

Hi,

Reading at the list these days, I have seen quite a few posts about bugs in the B20 Release.

Are all these bugs quite serious ? Or just configuration problems ? (I can't read all the posts: I have troubles with the mailing list subscription, so I have to use the mailing list archive Web site).

Does it worth going to B20 (I was quite interested because of the bug I have with ClearCase, but I am not so sure now) ?

Is a patch (or a new release) planed ?

I haven't seen anything from Geoffrey Noer. Is there an "official cygnus point of view" about this ?

Thanks for your help,
Laurent ROCHE