Re: First experiences with b20

I, myself, gave up on B20 after trying w/ SP4 and then w/o any service
packs.  Same configure script problems.  Judging from what I hear, SP4
seems to eliminate a lot of fixes that had showed up along the service
pack trail.  It's really quite stupid. (:

I think I'll try to back out SP4 here to SP3 (which is what I had
immediately prior on this machine -- the other tests were on my home NT
machine, which wouldn't work with SP4 or no SP -- but this machine at
work doesn't do B20 with SP4 either.).

--
  __
 /-/    Matt Behrens