RE: B20: weird variables bug (tryed on win98)

I also have trouble with configure on Win98, trying to
configure gnumake, the resulting config.h has everything
#undef, even though many obvious ones should be configured.

I would guess it is very similar to your situation...

-Peter

Peter A. Vogel
Manager, SW Configuration Management
Chromatic Research, Inc.