Re: B20 intall on WIN95: Too many parameters/Bad Command Name

Hi,

First of all, we would appreciate plain ASCII emails -- no fonts please.

I suspect your problem is probably caused by an environment string error. Well I am really guessing but that was my experience anyway. I had accidentally inserted a space in the PATH string and the problem could not be resolved by just increasing the environment space allotment to, say 4096. That was my AUTOEXEC.BAT file problem which got transmitted to the CYGNUS.BAT file via set PATH=C:\cygnus\cygwin~1\bin:%PATH% in my CYGNUS.BAT

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Enoch Wu