Re: B20 and NT 4.0 SP 4

>I am having all kinds of trouble doing simple builds with SP4 installed.
>B20 works like a charm on my machine at work that is running SP3 still,
>but builds seem to stop at arbitrary places on this machine now. Haven't
>figured out what is doing it yet...but, if my experience is anything to
>go by, don't even think of installing SP4 yet!

I'll be a little contrary on that. I'm running NT4 SP4. I wanted to add
"inline" bzip2 support back into tar (for which I have a nice small patch).
Since B20 shipped with tar 1.12 I just unpack the standard tar-1.12 archive,
applied the patch "configure ; make" and everything ran to completion w/o
problem or nit.

-Ted