Re: Linux or Cygwin?

On 30 Oct 98,,  Ahmad Alsolaim had questions about Linux or Cygwin?:

> Hi every one;
> I am new to Cygwin and Linux, but I have to work on some Unix
> based software, which one should I install on my PC Cygwin or
> Linux?

It depends; if you're just screwing around (and don't mind the
flakiness of windoze) then Cygwin is fine.  If you really have to
get some work done, then Linux is the way to go (as far as
stability, robustness, etc).  Just my $.02

Steve