information regarding evaluation copy of porting tool!!

hello,
I am Nitin Agrawal writing from Tata Infotech Limited, INDIA. We are working on a project for a japanese client which concerns with the porting of a code with 600,0000 lines from UNIX environment to WINDOWS 95. After doing research over the tools available for this porting we feel the tool GNU-WIN32/cygwin32 suitable for us, we would like to have an evaluation copy of this tool. We are going to use this tool for the commercial purpose hence update me with the process of licensing.
    Before getting the evaluation copy we would like to have some more detail technical infomation about your tool like behaviour of the application after porting with this tool, how the actual porting takes place, problem involved in making some changes to the system after porting if there any. Please write to me in some detail about this tool.
regards,
Nitin Agrawal
Tata Infotech Limited
Tel. No: 91-22-8291317