Re: Win95 osr1 vs. osr2

In article <360cbe02.41242604@mail.goodnet.com>, Jeffdb wrote:
> OSR2 install usbsupp.exe
>
> OSR1 set CYGWIN32=tty in config.sys or autoexec.bat & start from a .lnk
> not a .pif set your other env vars in $HOME/.bashrc

Thanks for the tips. Will give them a try. My OSR2 machine seems to run
quite well even without the usb support patch, but the consensus seems to be
that that will make it even better.

Werner Kliewer
Manitoba Public Insurance

"A computer without COBOL and FORTRAN is like a piece of chocolate
cake without ketchup or mustard."               -- John Krueger

-