RE: More NT inetd questions

Based on what I see from inetd -d, I'd say inetd is taking an
ACCESS_VIOLATION right after the accept of the telnet
connection.  Actually, it is probably in.telnetd, and not
inetd taking the exception, since inetd continues to run.

-Peter

Peter A. Vogel
Manager, SW Configuration Management
Chromatic Research, Inc.