Re: More [free] NT: WRONG !!

>From microsoft, beta 2, telnet server, vi, nfs, etc. Free,
>http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/News/September1998/NTserv4UNIX.asp?custarea=bus&site=ntw&openmenu=&highlighteditem=

Well the shitheads @ M$, or is it MK$, just trashed my cygnus install.
A lot got erased from /bin, and dll's are missing as well.

I spent a whole lot of time putting this together.  I hope I can
reinstall.

It seems to me that there should be a commitment not to use their stuff
at all.  The above proves it and there is every reason to belive that
the above negligence will only continue, or is it sabotage ??

Bill Gates has a reputation for that kind of stuff.  IMHO, the best way
may be to totally work outside of the registry, and use tar.gz files
only installed by gnutar.  In other words, just be unix inside of these
NT prison walls.

I am going to think this whole thing over and make some
suggestions after I understand how the dlls and stuff work.

This is not making life easier, give me linux or give me [ a beer ].