EGCS B19: signal SIGSEGV in cygwin_statu()

Hi,

While running a program in the debugger (gdb) I get the following message:

0x55cc60 in cygwin_statu ()

I downloaded the source of CygWin32 B19, could find a class definition of
the class per_process (of which cygwin_statu is an instance) but as far as I
can find there seems no implementation of the class. So I assume that the
messaeg relates to the compiler generated ctor.

Is this correct? Does anyone has an idea of how to attack such error?

Joost

-