RE: Problems with Mercury

Mercury cannot in its current state be compiled with b19.

Fergus Henderson found a problem in the gcc generated code and there might also be problems with the GC.

There should be a new release of Mercury this month (so says te Melbourne page) but I don't know whether the incompatibility with b19 will be resolved.

The latest cygwin known to work with Mercury is b18.

D.

PS 1: For Mercury related questions, the mercury-users list is a better place than here....
PS 2: We are starting to work on a win32 version of Mercury which will not need cygwin.

-- !!! NEW PHONE # !!!
Dominique de Waleffe	Email: ddw@miscrit.be, ddw@acm.org
Mission Critical
Tel: +32 2 757 10 15	Fax: +32 2 759 27 60

-