Site of distribution of the binary of EGCS 1.1 for mingw32

Hello,

I am placing in my pages the binary of the project for mingw32.
Following the suggestion of the Martin von Loewis, I created an
attribute calling "comobject" that together with the option
"-fvtable-thunks" will allow the use of COM objects of Windows (DirectX,

ActiveX etc) in the gcc.
I placed properly in my distribution files of headers of DirectX adapted

for they work with the DirectX5 and C++.

It would like that somebody helped me supplying a mirror place for my
distribution.

Regards
Antonio Mendes de Oliveira Neto (new e-mail address:
anmendes@splicenet.com.br)

Home page in http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Sector/6364/

-