Search engine problem?? (was Re: GNU-Win32 DLL and MSVC++)

Is it just me, or does the mail archive search engine seem to be not
working very well (actually, not at all!).  It "seems" like searches
that I did just a couple of weeks ago (for example, I was looking
for info on 'inetd') now turn up nothing, or entries that don't even
contain my keywords!

Is a new search engine being used?  Or is it just me.......

This is *very* frustrating!!!  There's a ton of great knowledge in
the archives, and it's driving me nuts not to be able to get at it!!

Steve

--

Steve Hein (ssh@cray.com)
Silicon Graphics, Inc.