Re: success with --subsystem,windows and all that: the definitive answer

On a related note:

On 17 Aug 98, at 11:46, the Illustrious JSONCRAIG@aol.com wrote:

(skip)

> gcc -o DemoProg.exe DemoProg.o -mwindows[you may also manually link stuff
> such as comctl32, cmndlg32(for common controls and dialogs) -lcomctl32
> -lcomdlg32 DO NOT, REPEAT DO NOT LINK KERNAL32 IF YOU DO -MWINDOWS!!!!!]

	FYI:

		egcs\mingw32 includes most, if not all, of those links as
part and parcel of the specs file, so you may need to modify that
file if you are using egcs\mingw32.

	On a related note...I am not sure if Win32 is automatically
selected using EGCS\mingw32.  One can assume, but this one
doesn't like to make such assumptions.

	Peace,

		Paul G.

Information Systems Consultant