Undefined link symbols

While linking, I get undefined symbols _setjmp, ___infinity,
___errno, and sometimes _stderr.   My program is written
in a mixture of Ada, using the gnat compiler, and Modula-3,
using the Pm3 compiler.  It compiles, links, and runs fine on
Linux.  When I go to NT, the link step gives these undefined
symbols.

Both these compilers use gcc as the code generator and,
on NT, cygwin.  Can anybody tell me where these symbols
should be found, so I can tell my link step where to look?

Rodney Bates

-