DynaLoader in Perl 5.005_01 on cygwin32

Hello,

After a bit of tweaking, I successfully built Perl 5.005_01 in the cygwin
environment. However, I have a problem that the DynaLoader doesn't seem to
load the POSIX extension. It says that it has an error loading the POSIX
dll. My question is... does this have to do with the dl_cygwin32.xs file
used to build DynaLoader? Basically this file references the impure_ptr in
the cygwin DLL. The file is dated some time in 97, and I wasn't sure if
maybe the DLL was updated since then. I'd need someone else's help figuring
this out, who knows more of the internals of the DLL. I have got the rest of
Perl to (seemingly) work, but I need the POSIX library also. Hopefully
someone out there can help... Thanks. By the way, I an using the
binutils2.9.1, and the latest coolview and B19.1 stuff.

Peter Mularski
CLARiiON

-