Any support for internationalization, like AIX' message facility, or java's resource bundle?

Dear gnu-win32 stuffs and mailing list users:

Nice to meet you.
First, thanks very much for all who have contributed to provide such a great
product.

Everything seems to go on smoothly while we are migrating a project from AIX
to NT.  However, we cannot find any support for internationalization anywhere
in gnu-win32.
In our AIX version's project, we use AIX' Message Facility system(command
like: gencat, catopen, catclose, catgets, etc.) for internationalization.
In our java version's project, we use resource bundle.
Both can separate the messages displayed by an application from the
application itself, so that we can support different languages according to
the Locale setup.

Is there anything similiar in gnu-win32?

Any help or suggestions are welcome, or just prove that we were wrong.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Sincerely Yours,