Re: win32 popen clone for mingw32 anyone?

In article <9807280528.AA13340@modi.xraylith.wisc.edu>, Mumit Khan
<khan@xraylith.wisc.edu> writes
>If anybody has a "reasonable" popen lookalike for win32 *and* willing to
>put it under GPL, please let me know. Currently mingw32 windres (and other
>codes that uses popen/pclose) doesn't work reliably on all versions of
>Win95 and I'd really like to see this fixed. Would be nice to have it
>working by the time egcs-1.1 comes out sometime next month.

Guido Masarotto <guido@sirio.stat.unipd.it> suggested the following to
me "BTW, the djgpp libc contains an emulation of popen which
perhaps can be used by Mumit Khan...  maybe you can signal it to him."

--
Douglas Steele
-