Re: DDD under CyGNUs

Darren Evans wrote:

> >please join the "cygwin32 porting project database" at
> >
> >       http://dvpraktikum.informatik.uni-koeln.de:3232
>
> I've found that a lot of the so called cygnus sites are actually down
> or dead, which is very sad, as each time one goes down, its a major loss
> to other developers, and newbies alike.

sorry, the machine has lost its dns entry at the uni-koeln.de
sub-domain.

The "cygwin32 Porting Project" will move to its new (and more stable)
home at

	http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de:1080

The site is already active but without content since I'm still
developing the page templates and my I'll be away for several weeks for
holiday.

--
stud.rer.pol. Stipe Tolj <tolj@uni-duesseldorf.de>
HTTP Server Development Management