RE: GCC and Visual Basic

For whats its worth, I got an error when doing the,

gcc -mdll -o junk.tmp -Wl,--base-file,base.tmp bar.o

It said something like win@main16 or win16@main undefined, which
according to nm on libcygwin.a lives there. Actually I suspect that
im at fault for not using ming, but there you go :-)

Does anyone have clean, clear and tested instructions for creating a dll
with just cygnus, and not ming. I have several libraries that I really
want to start attempting to port, and this would help me *tremendously*.

Failing that, I guess I will have to see what the VC5++ help pages
say, and try the equivalent.