Control-C, Bash, Command Kill, Bug, Ctrl-C

Hi!

I have gnu-win32 b19.1

In bash, when I Control-C, hoping to kill the current app,
I kill all apps I spawned off bash, including emacs sessions
etc.  No end of frustration.  I can't figure out how to
stop it.  Any ideas?

This is, I'm sure, a lame newbie question, but I can't
figure it out.  bash.info, archives, faq, all shed no insight.

The problem seemed to occur between b18 and b19, since I
don't remember it happening in b18.

Thanks,

Joshua
-