Re: Random long pause when starting bash

Yes, I too have been seeing long delays based on the DIRECTORY
I START BASH IN.  If I cd into /usr/bin (where bash.exe resides)
I see *no* delays.  If I start in /, then *long* delays.  I searched
around a little, but couldn't find anything obvious to cause the problem.

Geoff

-