Inetd and sshd working well, but...

I've got Sergey's inetd and sshd running fairly well, but there are
a few hiccups I'm hoping someone has suggestions for.

I've tried running inetd and sshd with both the system account and
as CygRoot, an account with the appropriate rights listed in Sergey's
and others' docs. However, logging in through sshd, doing an id
or whoami shows CygRoot (or Administrator when the system account is
used). Telnetd is better... id and whoami return the correct user but
new files are created as Administrator. I changed all the 'root'
entries in inetd.conf to CygRoot but it seemed to have little effect.

Also, none of the other inetutil daemons seem to function at all (rshd,
rlogind, ftpd)...

Thanks,
Tad