From: Ashish Khurana [mailto:akkhurana@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 1998 5:04 PM
To: gnu-win32@cygnus.com
Subject: type command

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to call type command from my makefile. But it gives the error

that : "type not found",
 whereas the same command runs on the bash prompt.
Can anyone tell me the way it is happening is supposed to be like this,

or is it a bug? Is there any other alternative.

I'm working under NT v4, Cygnus-win32-b19.

TIA,
Ashish