bash scroll bar under Win95

I have been browsing through the archives of this list and I noticed a
discussion on how to enable scroll bars in bash windows.  A number of
Windows NT (by increasing the buffer size under the properties menu).
However, under Windows 95 the only properties that can be set for a DOS
window include: font, memory, screen, and misc.  None of these appear to
include an option for increasing the buffer size.

Is it possible to enable scroll bars in bash windows under Windows 95, or
do I need to upgrade to NT to enable this feature?

Steve Conner

-