Re: Win32s/mingw32

On 22 Apr 1998, Peter Dalgaard BSA wrote:

> It doesn't seem to work, running a mingw32 compiled program under
> win32s, whereas (e.g.) the gcc compiler that goes with rsxnt has no
> problems.

Win32s is not win32, and GCC for Win32 is for Win32 and will not work
under Win32s as far as I know.

> If so, is there any reason why mingw32 couldn't me made to produce
> said format?

Don't know what it would take, but I don't consider this a priority since
Win32s is all but phased out. Even Tcl/Tk folks are considering dropping
support since it required inordinate amount of hacks in the code.

Mumit

-