Re: An NFS Server for Gnu-win32

You wrote:
> Has anyone heard of a NFS port to gnu-win32?
> I want to be able to mount my gnu-win32 filesystems on a Unix
> machine (unfortunately, Samba doesn't work both ways).

The Linux Userlevel NFS Server 2.1 as on tsx-11 should be
reasonable portable and does not require kernel code. However
porting this to gnu-win32 is not trivial I assume.

Using the programs 'rumba' (freeware) or 'sharity' (commercial) you
can mount your SMB filesystems on most UNIX boxes. See

http://www.ObjectiveD.co.at/Products/index.html

---
* Frank M. Siegert [frank@this.net] - Home http://www.this.net/~frank
* NeXTSTEP, IRIX, Solaris, Linux, BeOS & PostScript Guy
* "I have to go now, there are two men in white suits with a giant
*  butterfly net at my door..."
-