From: Ian Collins [mailto:Ian@kiwiplan.co.nz]
Sent: Monday, April 13, 1998 10:12 PM
To: 'Gnu Mailing list'
Subject: cpio problem

I have just compiled and made cpio on gnu win32 b19.
I tested it with a 400Mb binary cpio file.
If I use,

cpio -icv < file.cpio

then it gets a premature end of file error.

However, if I use,

cpio -icv -I file.cpio

then it works OK.

What is stdin doing?

Ian Collins.
KIWIPLAN NZ.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message
-