Re: Too many parameters?

This sounds similar to the "find" bug...  The problematic system is
using the Win95 find (\Windows\Command\find.exe) when a shell script
actually needs the unix-like find command (or the other way around).

Verify the PATH environment variable directory order on the systems.

Then, locate the offending command line.  Look for a duplicate program
name on your path. Try using the Win95 "Find..." dialog or the bash
command "type badname" (where badname is the program in question -- it
will display the location of the command)

Good luck,
Bill

> >Hello.
> >
> >A quick question. I have installed gnu-win32 b19 on three of my
> >computers, and on only one of them it gives me the error:
> >       Too many parameters
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Mikal
begin:          vcard
fn:             William Greathouse
n:              Greathouse;William
org:            SMV America
adr:            Engineering R&D;;8380 Darrow Road;Twinsburg;OH;44087;USA
email;internet: wgreathouse@smva.com
title:          Senior Engineer, Project Leader
tel;work:       (330) 425-1340 x4006
tel;fax:        (330) 405-7684
note:           Personal Email: bgreat@stratos.net
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;2