Re: "cl" wrapper for gcc

Actually there is one out there. Although I am not sure
if that is the exact thing you are looking for.
I recently downloaded omniORB (a Corba ORB that downloadable
from the net).

It comes with all the sources and one of the tools it uses
is a clwrapper .

Here is the comment line from the clwrapper.c

/*
  clwrapper.c - wrapper around Visual C++'s "CL" program to perform
 * GNU-WIN32 file name translation (from unix-like to dos-like names).
 *
* Compile this program with "cl clwrapper.c advapi32.lib".
 */

I forgot the site name where I got omniORB from but I'm sure
if you search the net you'll find the site. Oh yeah, omniORB is not
the same as omniBroker .

Freddie Mendoza
avm@zilker.net