Re: EA DATA. SF!!!!

Sir:

As you know, this was a problem from long ago that has regained
attention.  Before this problem pushed me over to NTFS, I was in the
habit of booting with DOS and deleteing the files.  There seemed to be
no ill effects.

I still have problems on my zip-disks, but I move these around to Win95
systems enough that the EA DATA. SF files do not become too large before
being deleted.

I did manage to get some >150MB EA DATA. SF files during some rapid-fire
building and testing work.  That does seem excessive considering the
actual files on the disk were only 300MB total.  How many attributes are
stored anyway?

W. M. Mullins

-