Never Forget An Important Occasion Again !!!

Please pardon the e-mail intrusion. If you are not interested in more information
about our service please do not respond and we will not bother you again.

                Never Forget An Important Occasion Again !!!

Never forget family Birthdays !!!  Never forget your Anniversary !!!
                Never forget any important Dates For Life !!!

           To learn more e-mail us @: cdmdir@juno.com

-