Problems compiling cygwin32 SDK

Hi,

  I've downloaded the b18 cdk-src.tar.gz from cygnus, installed it under
NT 4.0 sp3 in /gnuwin32/src and extracted the latetest CoolView sources
(coolview-src.tar.gz) to the same directory and hoped for it to compile
using the precompiled binaries from cdk.exe (with Sergey's cygwin.dll).

  I managed to get configure to deal vith most of the directories and
also got an almost clean build compile on most of the source tree. I did
not specify a target dir, so the install go to /usr/local which is fine.

  Now the problem is that the generated binaries in /local/bin will not
work with the generated cygwin.dll :-(  I get popup's from NT telling
that a needed DLL was not found. Typically the missing dll is named 'r',
but other names such as atoi has been observed so I don't think the problem
is a missing dll.

  The binaried does however seem to work fine with Sergey's cygwin.dll, so
I think most of the build is OK.

Does these symptoms tell any of you guys somethin about what's wrong then
please help,

Rgrds,

--
Kurt Alstrup                            kaa@casetech.dk
Research & Development                  Voice: +45 44530100

-