Search Engines 101 --------- Re: Platform SDK - where?

-----Original Message-----
From: Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
To: gnu-win32@cygnus.com <gnu-win32@cygnus.com>
Date: Friday, January 23, 1998 3:04 AM
Subject: Platform SDK - where?

Did you try to Search the microsoft site.........?
(it took me about 2 minutes to find it!)

1. Go to www.microsoft.com
2. Choose the 'Search' link from the top menu bar.
3. enter 'Platform SDK' as the search text.........

the search will return plenty for you to choose from.

Note that the Platform SDK has a January 1998 edition.  So anybody who
downloaded the SDK before should go get the updates.