new user

Hello, I am a new user of gnu-win32 and I have some questions:

1) I am missing "more" command in bash shell is any available?
2) How to view docs in "man" directory? "man" command also doesn't work
3) How to remount drives? I have / mounted to c:\ but I want to mount /
to another
directory.

Thank you for answers! I appologize - if these questions are answered in
mailing list archive, bute I can't find any search engine and archive is
very huge. :(

Gergic
--
Name: Jaroslav Gergic
- student of the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University,

-