Re: egcs plans

I might be able to help with the installation...  I've been using
InstallShield 5 Pro. but I haven't tried a "self extracting" thingamabob.
I usually make a directory tree with "disk1", "disk2" etc. directories in
it so that it can be installed from there or put onto floppies.

I've done some pretty extensive scripting for the wierd ways my employer
likes to have its software installed and have some experience modifying the
registry from the install script.

I could probably learn to create whatever kind of install you're looking
for, except International... that's a different InstallShield "product".

Rick Miller
http://www.execpc.com/

-