Status Access Violation

I have scaned the archives extensively without success.  You know the problem,

STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.

I have read a couple of potential fixes, and have attempted them without success.

If you have had similar problems under Win95, and have found an appropriate method to cure this problem, please provide me with the details.

dlundy@primenet.com