Re: Mixed mounting doesn't seem to work

You'll find in the mail archives a reply from Geoff Noer concerning this
that mixed mode no longer functions.  It was removed in an earlier
version.

I don't know why but I suspect that it caused a lot of headaches between
cygwin and win32.

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------