Re: Bug Report: b18 path involves drive letter (NBY)

You need to:

mount -b E:\\ /e

then you can:

cd /e
pwd
/e
cd ..
pwd
/

and be in the correct places.

Let me point you to:

ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/

http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/

http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/

http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32

http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html