Re: More on getting coolview-bash to work with emacs

I don't use emacs so I don't know if this can be done; but, if you can
configure emacs to send bash a \n instead of a \r\n then it should work.

I believe that Sergey's newest versions of bash forces binary mode
always.  Is this correct Sergey?  Or is it controlled from cygwin.dll?
Depending on Sergey's answer you could retrieve the sources for bash and
make them yourself checking the line received for the \r\n combination.

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------