exporting/importing classes in MSVC++ - DLLs

hello everybody,

I know, that this is not the right place to ask about MSVC++ - things -
but here are a lot of
experienced and qualified  people and perhaps somebody knows an answer
to my question.

I have an application with some DLLs.
I use classes wildly that are implemented in these DLLs.
Normally I would have to do a lot of #define #ifdef - statements to
check in which DLL or executable
I am in and if I have to import or export the class in my inlcude-file.

But I would like to export and import each class in anyway.
It would look like this.

class __declspec(dllexport) __declspec(dllimport) Dummy
{
}

It`s possible to do this with a macro-definition as well.

My litte testapplications with 2 DLLs are working without any problem.
(I am using a #pragma to supress the warnings)

Does anybody know, if this method would lead to problems ?

thanks,
Bernd

-