RE: Command line length limit

Hi Mark,

If your concerned with large zip files, a nice freeware split/join
program with gui interface is name hjsplit.  I forget where I found it
but if you have trouble I can see if I can find it again.

BTW: gnu-win32 is a mail list.  Anything mailed to gnu-win32 gets copied
to anyone on the list.

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------