mingw32 gdb and tcl/tk [Re: Re[2]: Petzold Example]

"Colin Peters" <colin@bird.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp> writes:

> I believe the other points were addressed in an earlier mail, but I would
> like to point out for general interest the version of GDB, downloadable
> separately, available from Mumit Khan's site (the EGCS compiler site). In
> my experience it works very well, and I don't miss the Tcl/Tk GUI at all.

The decision to take out tcl/tk was a deliberate one, not because it
doesn't work with mingw32 toolchain; I personally find the interface
cumbersome and never use it. If people find it useful, I'll build the
tcl/tk version as well (based on tcl/tk8.0p1).

Regards,
Mumit -- khan@xraylith.wisc.edu
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/
-