timeSetEvent

Hello,

I need to use the function "timeSetEvent" to make a function periodic
with an accurate delay between each call. This prototype of this
function is located in "mmsystem.h" in the MSDEV headers. But I cannot
find this header in gnu-win32.
Does that function is supported by gnu-win32 ?
If not, is there another way to make a function call periodic ?

thanks,

Sebastien.
-