Re: Win32 Online Documentation -- Revisited

Hi folks.,

	This Just In...

On 20 Nov 97 at 10:51, the Illustrious Anthony Williams wrote:

Paul G. wrote:

> > >	Does anyone know where I might find downloadable documentation (one
> > big
> > >chunk or as part of some other currently available distribution) on the
> > >net which is similar in scope and depth to the MSDN Win32
> > documentation?

Anthony replied:

> Visit my web page http://www.sjc.ox.ac.uk/users/williams and download the
> old Win32 API help file (10 zip files to make it easy to download). Like
> I said it's old, but it does include most functions, apart from new
> DirectX, and Win95 shell functions.

	The ftp.funet.fi site has the wh307c.zip file...which is required to run
the help file created from the above files.

	You can find it at ftp.funet.fi: /pub/msdos/windows/util if you need it.
 I was unable to run the .hlp files noted above (specifically api32wh.hlp
with either the WFW3.11 winhelp.exe or the Winhelp32.exe program included
with NT 4.0)

	Paul G.

Chronicles of Aurum: Book I
      A Journey Into the Fantastic